Team Building Activities Single Activities in Leeds
The Office Games: Interactive Gameshow
Bonkers Team Games
From £28.00 pp
Old School Sports Day
Game of Kings
From £33.00 pp
Master Of The Tasks
Court Room Roast
Quintessentially English Lawn Games
Let's Get Ready To Jungle
It's A Knockout
Escape The Office
Go Mad In The Country - Murder Mystery
Bear Grylls Survival Experience
Wall Street Traders
Archery and Duck Herding
Macramé Plant Hanger Workshop
Virtual Macramé Plant Hanger Workshop
Crazy Inflatable Games
The Big Virtual Game Show
Ceramic Painting Workshop
Clay Sculpture Workshop
An Introduction To Self Defence
Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop
French Wine & Cheese Pairing
Candle Making Workshop
Rave Dance Off
From £30.00 pp
From £26.00 pp
From £28.00 pp
Ready, Steady, Cook
Einstein Cookery School
Slug and Lettuce Cocktail Making and Buffet
The Big Virtual Pub Quiz
Lip Sync Battle
From £30.00 pp
From £27.50 pp
Virtual Drawing Workshop
Virtual Rogue Agent Escape Room
Bottomless Pizza and Prosecco
Bottomless Pizza Making
Bottomless Prosecco or Beer!
From £43.00 pp
Virtual Cocktail Making
From £54.00 pp
From £27.00 pp
Revolucion De Cuba Cocktails and Tapas
Revolucion De Cuba Cocktail Masterclass and Nachos
Tree Top Adventure
From £38.00 pp
Nerf Gun Wars
Virtual Bake With A Legend
Virtual Magic and Mind Reading Show
Mobile Mission Inflatables
From £39.00 pp
From £60.00 pp
Chocolate Making Workshop
Virtual Bunting Making
Team Building Activities Multi-Activities in Leeds
Quad Biking and Air Rifle Shooting
From £69.00 pp
Team Building Activities Evening Activities in Leeds
Comedy Murder Mystery
Enquire for Team Building Activities in Leeds. Book your Corporate Event with just a £100 deposit hassle free.
LEEDS TEAM BUILDING AND LEEDS CORPORATE EVENTS
When planning a Team Building or Corporate Event in Leeds, the opportunities are endless. With many companies choosing to headquarter in Leeds, there are a wide variety of businesses, ranging from small start-ups to large corporate giants. There’s something for everyone, no matter the size of your company, meaning an exciting Team Building / Corporate Event is always possible.
Choosing the right experience is vital for you and your team, especially in a city with so many opportunities such as Leeds. Although it can seem daunting, planning a Corporate Away Day in a city with so many options, it doesn’t need to be! We can help you every step of the way to find the perfect experience for you.
Whether you’re looking for an Indoor Event, an Outdoor Activity or a Virtual Experience, we have a wide range of activities which can be brought to you or any venue you like, as well as experience in set location in Leeds, meaning no matter the venue, we’ll have something to suit your needs.
INDOOR TEAM BUILDING IDEAS IN LEEDS
Indoor Team Building Events are a great idea for those colder months in Leeds. Whether you’re looking for something to come to your office, or are hoping to venture to another venue, we’ve got you covered! There are tons of great Indoor Team Building ideas, perfect for a Winter Event or a Leeds Christmas Party.
Popular Indoor Leeds Team Building Events
- Court Room Roast – Accuse your bosses and colleagues of terrible crimes (all in the name of fun!) and see them face trial and punishment with comedy lawyers and a judge! Prepare for justice to be served for heinous crimes such as Terrible Dress Sense and Worst Jokes in History! As the audience, the rest of your group will serve as the jury and have to decide whether they are guilty or not!
- CSI Experience – Put your detective skills to the test to inspect clues, investigate leads and ultimately, solve a murder! Teams must work closely together to match all the clues to the suspect profiles and be careful not to make any rash decisions! Will you be right? Or will you be helping send an innocent person to jail?
- Bakeathon – Find the Mary Berry’s and Paul Hollywood’s among your team as you work together to become the Bakeathon stars! Challenged with a variety of signature bakes, teams are encouraged to experiment with flavours, baking techniques and creative flair. Although a winner will be announced, there are no losers here as you get to keep your bakes to take home!
- Teamopoly – Enter a life-sized version of the world’s favourite boardgame, hosted by Mr Monopoly himself! Take it in turns to roll the giant dice, and send your team to earn cash by competing in different challenges and tasks! Be wary though, as Teamopoly is a fast-paced game, and things can change in the blink of an eye!
- Dragons Lair – Can you pitch your business idea in Dragons Lair? Test your innovation and collaboration skills by creating your own produce / service and put together a showstopping pitch to peak the Dragon’s interest. The Dragons will be looking for all the important details, so make sure you plan careful! Prepare for some tough questions from the Dragons as they try and determine why they should invest in your product.
OUTDOOR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN LEEDS
If you’re looking for a Corporate Summer Party in Leeds, then an Outdoor Team Building Activity is the perfect activity for you! Getting your team out in the fresh air can be vital for mental and physical health, and Leeds is a fantastic location for your next Outdoor Event! With lots of open spaces, you can go big if you really want to!
Popular Outdoor Team Building Activities in Leeds
- Old School Sports Day – On your marks, get set, go! Relive your childhood memories with Old School Sports Day! Take part in nostalgic games including Egg and Spoon Race, Sack Race and Space Hoppers. Cheer each other on as you race to become the Old School Sports Day Champions!
- It’s A Knockout – A mobile events full of fun, inflatables and madness! Go head-to-head in activities which will leave everyone laughing for days! Challenges include activities such as bungee run, gladiator jousting, and the famous inflatable washing machines!
- Bonkers Team Games – Bonkers Team Games is an event like no other! Take part in several team games and races to win points. The team with the most points at the end of the day will be crowned the Bonkers Champions!
- Quintessentially English Lawn Games – Transform your space into an English country garden with various fun zones! Each zone will have various activities and challenges, ranging from Archery to rounders and lawn games such as croquet and giant garden games. Go head-to-head with other teams to earn points in each activity!
- Bear Grylls Survival Experience – Learn the priorities of survival: is it shelter, food, water, or rescue? Take part in a variety of survival challenges, including camouflage, fire lighting, shelter building and axe throwing!
VIRTUAL EVENTS FOR LEEDS BASED COMPANIES
Many Leeds based companies have additional offices based around the globe, and many team members now work from home. Therefore, it can often be difficult to get the whole team together. However, it doesn’t have to be! Virtual Events are the perfect solution to get the whole team together, no matter where they are in the world. It can also encourage inter-departmental Team Building, which is great for company-wide efficiency and positivity!
Popular Virtual Event Ideas
- Virtual Rogue Agent Escape Room – The MI5 has a mole and it’s up to you to uncover their identity! Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to use the government’s secret online portal to collect evidence and advise the agency of the Rogue Agent’s whereabouts. Race to become the first to unmask the mole!
- Virtual Cocktail Making – Bring out your inner mixologist with this Virtual Cocktail Making Class! Let your team dabble in the art of mixology by learning to make classic cocktails, including a Pornstar Martini and a Salted Caramel Espresso Martini!
- Virtual Bake With A Legend – It’s your time to shine as Star Baker in Virtual Bake With A Legend! Learn new skills and chat all things Bake Off with a former Bake Off contestant and bake along with them in your own kitchen!
- Virtual Drawing Workshop – Bring out your inner artist you never knew you had! Put pencil to paper as you join your own Virtual Drawing Class and create a masterpiece in the comfort of your own home!
- The Big Virtual Game Show – Take a nostalgic journey through your favourite game shows of the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s. Bring back the Golden TV Shows of the past such as The Generation Game and Family Fortunes as you compete head-to-head to score points for your team to become the Game Show Champions!
WHAT TO DO IN LEEDS
A city at the heart of the action and always buzzing with activity, if you’re planning a Corporate Away Day in Leeds you’re off to a good start! There’s no end to thing you can do in Leeds, whether you’re looking for a venue for you Team Building Event or looking for somewhere to unwind after a fun day of Team Building. In case you’re a bit stuck, we’ve put together a list of things to do in Leeds:
- Leeds Art Gallery – If you’re looking to inject some culture into your Corporate Away Day, take a trip to the Leeds Art Gallery! This could be the perfect place to unwind after a day of Team Building or a fun addition to the trip.
- Roundhay Park – If you’d like some downtime with your team, take a walk through Roundhay Park! This would also be a great location for Team Building Activities!
- City Centre – With bars, restaurants, pubs and cafes, there’s something for everyone in Leeds city centre!