As crazy as its name suggests, Bubble Football is a hilarious version of the beautiful game. Often known as Football Zorbing or Zorb Football it’s popular with groups of all ages. Strap yourselves into your own one man Bubble suit and split off into teams. Rather than tackle, use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents sending them flying end over end in the process. When in control of the ball, beware because a barge could come from any direction!
Rules are the same as standard football except you are wearing a protective bubble and barging people to the floor isn’t frowned upon. Your Bubble Suit will cover you from the head down to your mid thigh so you will be well protected for any impact. Games played will be 5-a-side and your host will rotate players round to give some of you a break. Trust us you will need it! Afterwards you will have a choice to play Bubble Football games including Sumo, Last Man Standing or Bulldog to name a few which is great fun.
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Pitch Hire
- 10 Bubble Suits
- 5-A-Side Bubble Football
- Additional Bubble Football Games like Sumo, British Bull Dog etc
- Why not add another sports activity to create your own Multi Activity Sports Day? Two to three activities in one session from £50pp depending on location
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches so appropriate clothing is advised
- Duration is dependent on group size. Groups 10-18 play for 60 Minutes, 19-25 play for 90 Minutes and 26+ play for 120 Minutes
Check out some of our reviews for this activity on Trustpilot.
Why not also check out
Bubble Football FAQs
What is Bubble Football?
Also known as Football Zorbing or Zorb Football, Bubble Football is essentially 5-a-side but with a twist! All the rules are the same, except you’re wearing a bubble suit! Additionally, rather than tackle, you’ll use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents!
Is Bubble Football safe?
It’s completely safe! Once you’re strapped into your bubble suit, you’re completely protected – even if you go flying, your body zorb will protect you!
Where does Bubble Football take place?
This is one of the best parts! Football Zorbing is a completely mobile activity, meaning that wherever you are in the UK, it can come to your selected venue!
Who can take part in Bubble Football?
Anyone 18+ years can take part in this activity. However, due to health & safety, pregnant ladies are unable to participate.
How long does Bubble Football last?
How long you can play for really depends on your group size! Groups of 10-18 play for 60 minutes, groups of 19-25 play for 90 minutes and groups of 26+ play for 120 minutes.
Why should I do Bubble Football?
Bubble Football is the perfect activity for all types of activities, from Stag and Hen Dos to Team Building Activities. Whether you’re a football fan or not, anyone can have fun in this event! It’s a great way to get everyone together and have a bit of a laugh!