As crazy as its name suggests, Bubble Football is a hilarious version of the beautiful game. Often known as Football Zorbing or Zorb Football it’s popular with groups of all ages. Strap yourselves into your own one man Bubble suit and split off into teams. Rather than tackle, use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents sending them flying end over end in the process. When in control of the ball, beware because a barge could come from any direction!
Rules are the same as standard football except you are wearing a protective bubble and barging people to the floor isn’t frowned upon. Your Bubble Suit will cover you from the head down to your mid thigh so you will be well protected for any impact. Games played will be 5-a-side and your host will rotate players round to give some of you a break. Trust us you will need it! Afterwards you will have a choice to play Bubble Football games including Sumo, Last Man Standing or Bulldog to name a few which is great fun.
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Pitch Hire
- 10 Bubble Suits
- 5-A-Side Bubble Football
- Additional Bubble Football Games like Sumo, British Bull Dog etc
- Why not add another sports activity to create your own Multi Activity Sports Day? Two – three activities in one session from £50pp depending on location
NEED TO KNOW
- COVID Secure and risk assessed
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Duration dependent on group size
Check out some of our reviews for this activity on Trustpilot.