You’ve been summoned for Jury Duty. A fire. A man dead. And a guilty plea for arson, but not for murder. The truth must come out. Can you discover it?
Under the Justice Act (2021), there is a new kind of trial and you have been summoned as a juror. You will be presented with the evidence and will even get the chance to question the accused, who will plead their case to you. Is he guilty or not guilty? Or is there more to this case than meets the eye? This is what you must decide as you sift through the evidence which will test your wits, senses and deduction skills.
Will the verdict you cast be the right one? Or will you be sending an innocent man to jail? All will be revealed in Jury Duty!
- All Activity Props & Equipment
- Live Actors
- This is a fully mobile event that can be brought to your office or venue
NEED TO KNOW
- This activity can be held for up to 20 participants
- Event duration 90-105 minutes
- Ideal group size 12 participants