Football Zorbing or Bubble Football as it’s commonly known, is really popular however we have come up with a modern twist in BUBBLE MAYHEM that is proving as popular as Zorb Football but is less football and more games. Divide your group into teams and come in fancy dress, or team colours. This event is all about the games. Bump roll and laugh your way through a truly hysterical event whether you’re playing or viewing.
We start the event with 10-15 minutes of Zorb football. Rather than tackle, use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents sending them flying end over end in the process. When in control of the ball, if you can stop yourself howling with laughter for long enough, dribble it forward before smashing it home past the goalie, but beware, a barge could come from any direction!
After the football it’s time for the games. The games then begin, we have a wide variety of games available to play and your host will be on hand to run through the available options.
- Bubble Football
- Zorb Bulldog
- Last Man Standing
- Bubble Relay
- More Games Available
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Pitch Hire
- 10 Bubble Suits
- Football Zorbing
- Additional Football Zorbing Games like Sumo, British Bull Dog etc
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- Shower and changing facilities are available on site
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups of 10-19 players play for 60 minutes, 20-24 players play for 90 minutes and 25+ players play for 120 minutes
Check out some of our reviews for this activity on Trustpilot.