Four Quarters Team Challenge
Four Quarters Team Challenge
A brand new Team Building activity for 2023 is the Four Quarters Team Challenge! An indoor event to test your teams creativity, leadership and logical skills in four challenge zones. A great icebreaker event to get your teams working together in a different way.
THE FOUR QUARTERS TEAM CHALLENGE
It can be difficult planning Team Building activities that can be inclusive and involve everyone. With the Four Quarters Team Challenge, teams will rotate round four challenge task zones. The aim is for each team to collaborate together to create a final product in each task zone.
Teams will have 30 minutes to strategize, delegate and get creative. The main purpose is to get participants working together in a creative yet non-competitive environment.
FOUR QUARTERS CHALLENGES
- The Egg Basket – With provided materials, teams must create a basket that can prevent their egg from breaking when dropped from a height! You only get one chance to protect your egg.
- Canvas Art – With a giant canvas and acrylic paints, teams must add their own section to contribute to one final design. A great opportunity to have a company keepsake!
- Music Mania – Using tablets, teams must create a continuous film from a section of a music video. When one team finishes, the next team must match their positioning and fancy dress to keep the video consistent! Song choices are Mamma Mia, Wannabe and The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars (fancy dress will be provided!)
- Think Outside The Box – A chance to be let loose with Lego! With free reign, teams must construct something using Lego. Whether it be a company logo or a Lego masterpiece, it’s a chance to let your creativity run wild.
The finale of the event will see everyone come together to view their completed projects and watch their eggs drop!
If you want something based around your company values, our team can assist in theming each challenge to make your event more personal to you and your company.
- Event Host
- Event Coordinators
- Activity Equipment
- Event Management
- Indoor Venue
- Space for four designated areas with tables and chair that groups can work from
- A large screen would be beneficial but isn’t essential
- Free on site parking
NEED TO KNOW
- This activity is best suited for a minimum of 16 people with four people per quarter minimum
- This is an indoor only activity
- Time may vary depending on group size, but is roughly two hours
- Price dependent on group size, please enquire for more details
FOUR QUARTERS TEAM CHALLENGE FAQS
Who is the Four Quarters Team Challenge suitable for?
Everyone! The Four Quarters Team Challenge was designed for companies to bring teams together and get them building relationships with each other in a constructive way.
What is included in the Four Quarters Team Challenge?
All activity equipment is provided and a professional team will be present on the day. A host will run the proceedings and keep everyones energy levels up throughout.
Do we need a venue for the Four Quarters Challenge?
Yes, this activity requires an indoor venue with enough space for your group size to work in four designated areas. We will require tables and chairs for groups to work around. If you do not have a venue, let us know and we may be able to provide suggestions.
How long does the Four Quarters Team Challenge last for?
The duration of the event will depend on your group size however, we say to allow approximately two hours. This will include a briefing and finale wrap up.
Is the Four Quarters Team Challenge suitable for my Team Building event or Corporate Away Day?
Absolutely! This particular event can be tailored to fit your company. For example, if you want a Team Building event that focuses on your company values, our team can theme each challenge zone based on your requirements. The Four Quarters Team Challenge can work as a Team Icebreaker, an activity break during a company conference or as a standalone Team Building activity