Pub Olympics is the perfect team event if you’re looking for something competitive but not too active! With classic pub games there will be something to suit everyone from Pub Skittles to Table Football to Darts. Pub Olympics is designed to come to your office or venue and slot in perfectly so you can have some fun in the workplace! The pub games can either be run as a competitive event in a round robin style tournament or as a freestyle event where you can just mingle and challenge your workmates to a game. It’s a great team building event as it gets teams talking and competing whilst having fun!
- Pub Games which can include Giant Connect Four, Table Football, Giant Jenga, Air Hockey, Darts, Pub Skittles and more!
- Professional Event Staff
- Prize for Winning Team
- Travel Costs
- Event Insurance
- Pub Olympics is best suited indoors particularly in the winter months but can be played outdoors weather dependent
- A clear room of approximately 12m x 15m with access to power
NEED TO KNOW
- Best suited for a minimum group size of 20 players. Can be run for groups 100+
- Duration is dependent on group size but approximately 2-3 hours
- Price dependent on group size and location
Pub Olympics Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Pub Olympics?
Pub Olympics is an activity that includes a lot of games that you would typically find at your local pub. Including games such as Table Football, Air Hockey and Darts!
Where does Pub Olympics take place?
Pub Olympics takes place at a venue that you have booked. The can be a venue such as a hotel, or we can come to your offices (space permitting).
Is Pub Olympics a good activity for Team Building?
Pub Olympics is a great activity to use for Team Building as it can be ran in one of two ways. We can either have a competitive set of games to find overall winners. Or games can be played in an arrive and play format, so people can wonder around and play games and mingle as they please.
Do I need to bring anything to Pub Olympics activity?
No, you do not need to bring anything with you to the Pub Olympics. All equipment needed will be brough by our staff. Including event games and prizes.