Pub Olympics is the perfect team event if you’re looking for something competitive but not too active! With classic pub games there will be something to suit everyone from Pub Skittles to Table Football to Darts. Pub Olympics is designed to come to your office or venue and slot in perfectly so you can have some fun in the workplace! The pub games can either be run as a competitive event in a round robin style tournament or as a freestyle event where you can just mingle and challenge your workmates to a game. It’s a great team building event as it gets teams talking and competing whilst having fun!
- Pub Games which can include Giant Connect Four, Table Football, Giant Jenga, Air Hockey, Darts, Pub Skittles and more!
- Professional Event Staff
- Prize for Winning Team
- Travel Costs
- Event Insurance
- Pub Olympics is best suited indoors particularly in the winter months but can be played outdoors weather dependent
- A clear room of approximately 12m x 15m with access to power
NEED TO KNOW
- Best suited for a minimum group size of 20 players. Can be run for groups 100+
- Duration is dependent on group size but approximately 2-3 hours
- Price dependent on group size and location