If you suffer from a bit of road rage, then Rage Buggies is perfect for you! Situated a short drive from Gatwick and 30 minutes from Brighton, these 690cc twin Rage Buggies will have you on the edge of your seat literally! A perfect Stag Do or Team Building activity for adrenaline junkies!
Get your heart racing with our Rage Buggies adventure, conveniently located just 10 minutes from Gatwick Airport and 30 minutes from Brighton! With speedy acceleration and agile handling, these 690cc buggies are designed for maximum excitement.
On the day, you’ll meet your experienced instructor who will go through a safety briefing with you. After familiarisation of the buggies and track rules, your instructor will strap you in ready to go! The Rage Buggies seat two people so it’s up to you whether you want to be the driver or the passenger! Both of you will be strapped into bucket seats with a race harness and helmet then let lose on the track. The Rage Buggies are described as extreme off road vehicles so if you’re a thrill seeker, this is the activity for you!
There are two buggies so drivers will take turns to ensure everyone gets the same drive time.
If you’re looking for other adrenaline activities, why not take a look at Mud Rally Karts or Quad Biking? We can even combine activities to create a bespoke Multi Activity Adrenaline Day all at the same site so you don’t need to travel between activities.
- 60 Minute Rage Buggies Session
- Experienced Instructors
- Safety Briefing
- All Safety Equipment
- Rage Buggies
NEED TO KNOW
- Price per person is based on a minimum group size of 8 people
- Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn and no open toed shoes. A change of clothes is recommended. Waterproof overalls can be hired on the day for a charge.
- A disclaimed will need to be signed before anyone participates
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant participants
- Anyone deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused participation
- If the event cannot be run due to break downs or bad weather, an alternative activity of equivalent or more value will be provided as a replacement