Located just a short drive from Gatwick Airport and around 30 minutes from Brighton, our Quad Biking adventure is a must-try for adventure enthusiasts! Join a 5 mile Quad Trek across mixed terrain set across 270 acres of land. An incredible experience for any adrenaline junkies!
Hop on our rugged all-terrain vehicles and get ready for an adrenaline-fueled ride through thrilling trails, challenging terrains, and exciting twists and turns. In this experience, you’ll be taken out on a 5 mile track which has been specifically designed for quads.
With experienced instructors on hand, this thrilling activity is suitable for all skill levels, from beginners to experiences riders. Your session will be kicked off with a short safety briefing and getting used to the Quads and track rules. After your briefing, you’ll be ready to head out on the track! You will get a real taste for adventure and adrenaline as you navigate bridges, ditches, tunnels and inclines on the Quad track.
Unleash your inner adventurer and conquer the off-road terrain in an unforgettable quad biking experience! Whether you’re looking for a Stag Do Activity, Hen Party Experience, Team Building Event or just a bit of fun, you’re guaranteed a great day out! If you’re looking for other adrenaline activities, why not take a look at Mud Rally Karts?
- 60 Minute Quad Biking Session
- Experienced Instructors
- Safety Equipment
- All Safety Equipment
- Quad Bikes
NEED TO KNOW
- Price per person is based on a minimum group size of 8 people
- Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn and no open toed shoes. A change of clothes is recommended. Waterproof overalls can be hired on the day for a charge.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant participants
- Anyone deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused participation