Goggle Football “Train like a pro, look like an amateur”. We guarantee you haven’t tried anything like this before. This is a great activity, the principle is the same as Five A Side Football but you will be wearing a pair of Visual Impairment Goggles that distort your vision.
Goggle Football offers a hilarious experience which will challenge your coordination and provide an experience like no other. It’s fresh air kick after fresh air kick followed by looks of complete and utter bemusement on everyone’s faces.
This will leave you in fits of laughter for days after the event, as you continue to get flashbacks of the day. Alongside a few games of Five A Side you will also get the chance to play a range of games to enhance the activity, including Keep Ball session and Crossbar Challenge.
After an initial safety briefing, we will break into the teams and kick things off. Teams will be made up of 5-6 players, you can have multiple teams dependent on the size of your group.
We will play a few games of Five A Side Football, then have a go at a few hilarious games including a Ronaldo-esque training routine, Ice Hockey style training penalty shootout, Keep Ball session, Crossbar Challenge and many more.
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Pitch Hire
- 10 Visual Impairment Goggles
- Additional team games
- Team Bibs
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups 10-18 Play for 60 Minutes, 19-25 Play for 90 Minutes and 26+ Play for 120 Minutes
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK