Foot Golf is one of the fastest growing sports in Europe!
Foot Golf is as awesome as the name suggests, this is the combination of two of the world’s great sports making this event ideal for all group events including Stag, Hen, Birthday or Team Building events. It’s suitable for anyone aged 6+ and it’s a great way to get active with one of Europe’s fastest growing sports.
Golf and Football fans get ready – this fantastic, addictive activity is the ideal way to get all the boys involved and trying something (chances are) they’ve never done before! Similar to golf, the aim of the game is to get your football in the hole with as few kicks as possible.
The distance between the tee and the hole changes from hole to hole and is likely to be adapted based on the full playing area. What’s for sure is that there’s a certain amount of precision and skill required on this one and the boys will be sure to have a great time.
What are the Rules?
- Maximum score is 10 shots per hole.
- The ball must be completely still before it can be struck.
- Tee shots must be taken behind the tee line, up to two meters
- Play the ball as it lies, you cannot touch or accommodate it.
- Only one ball can be in motion at any one time.
- If a ball enters a water hazard a one shot penalty will apply.
- The furthest ball from the hole is played first.
- Only on the green may your ball be picked up and cleaned.
- No Alcohol is to be consumed on the course.
- Please respect all course rules & regulations.
- Tournament Match Play – Includes Coordinator, Prizes & Forfeits
We have put together the Foot Golf Tournament that is an ideal event for a Stag Weekend. Whether you are playing Foot Golf for the first time or are a veteran of the game the forfeits and challenges will put a completely new spin on your Foot Golf experience.
We will provide a Foot Golf Coordinator who will oversee the game from start to finish, it will be just your group participating. The front nine holes are played as an individual and team format and the back nine as a scramble format. The scramble format will mix it up with games such as longest drive (kick) and closest to the pin, along with a few little other games which we will leave as a surprise.
- Meet your guide for your Foot Golf session who will explain the rules.
- Get issued with the scorecards, pencils and a ball.
- After exchanging handshakes with your opponents it time to Tee off.
- You will be guided round the course by your referee.
- You can opt for match play or a variation complete with forfeits.
Your Coordinator will explain all of the rules and forfeits before the event. Prizes for the Winning Team, Individual Winner and Longest Drive.
If you are looking for more information visit our Tournament page.
2) Arrive & Play – Includes 18 Holes of Foot Golf, Ball Hire, Pencil and Scorecard
There’s no restrictions and you’re free to tee of when ready (and there’s no hazards, unsuspecting players) on the target for you to strike. You can choose your own play style, but we suggest match play, you can even open a little side wager/forfeit on the various holes. The event can be as competitive or relaxing as you like.
- Foot Golf will last for about 1.5 -2 hours and costs between £8-20 per person depending on the chosen course and includes ball hire for 18 Holes.
- Dress code may apply. No football boots with studs or blades, or golf shoes with spikes
- Size 5 ball for Adults, Size 4 ball for Juniors, pencil and scorecard provided (Security deposit for balls may be required)
If you are looking for more information visit our Arrive and Play Page.
What Locations do you Cover?
We cover a number of Major Towns and Cities in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. We are always expanding the number of courses available. If the location you require is not listed on our website, please state what location you require in the comment section and we will do our best to find a course near you.
View all our Foot Golf Courses.
How do I book?
We simply require a non-refundable £25 or £50 (format dependent) deposit to book your event. The remaining balance is due in one payment, this is due 14 days before your event. All payments made within 14 days are non-refundable. All payments MUST be complete, either online or via telephone. We CANNOT accept payment on the day.
To check availability for our Foot Golf event choose your location and complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.