Foot Golf Tournament
Foot Golf is as awesome as the name suggests, this is the combination of two of the world’s great sports making this event ideal for a Stag, Hen, Birthday or Team Building Events. We will provide a Foot Golf Coordinator who will oversee the game, the front nine is played as an individual format and the back nine as a scramble format. The scramble format will mix it up with games such as longest drive (kick) and closest to the pin, along with a few little other games which we will leave as a surprise. Your Coordinator will explain all of the rules and forfeits before the event. Prizes for the Winning Team, Individual Winner and Longest Drive.
- Meet your guide for your Foot Golf session who will explain the rules.
- Get issued with the scorecards, pencils and a ball.
- After exchanging handshakes with your opponents it’s time to Tee off.
- You will be guided round the course by the referee.
- You can opt for match play or a variation complete with forfeits.
NEED TO KNOW
- 18 Holes of Foot Golf
- Course depending, most venue the dress code is casual, no boots with studs or blades.
- This activity will last approximately 90-120 minutes depending on ability and course
- All equipment including footballs, pencils and scorecards are included
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase