Merry Axemas Experience
Merry Axemas Experience
Introducing the Merry Axemas Experience, the ultimate festive Axe Throwing Party that brings the thrill of axe throwing to your Christmas Party! Whether you’re looking to blow off some steam or just seeking a unique and unforgettable Christmas party, the Merry Axemas Experience has got you covered!
MERRY AXEMAS EXPERIENCE
The experience begins with a 70-minute instructor-led session where you’ll receive a safety briefing and learn the art of axe throwing. Don’t worry if you’re a first-timer; this event is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Each lane features two targets, an instructor, and up to 10 players, creating a fun and engaging atmosphere.
As you hone your axe-throwing skills, you’ll find yourself immersed in a thrilling tournament and even have the chance to learn some impressive trick shots. Imagine the satisfaction of nailing the bullseye or mastering the art of throwing two axes at once!
The Merry Axemas Experience is made even more enjoyable with a Prosecco reception, two rounds of drinks (choose from draught, house wine, or soft drinks), and a delicious selection of shared treats, including five pizzas and loaded nachos. Winners will also receive a Champions T-Shirt, commemorating this thrilling and festive gathering.
HOT SHOT PACKAGE
- 70 Minute Axe Throwing Session
- Trained Instructor
- Safety Briefing
- Prosecco Reception
- Two Rounds of Drinks (either draught, house wine or soft drink)
- Five Sharing Pizzas
- Two servings of Loaded nachos
- Champions T-Shirt for Winner
- The Bullseye Package – Includes Prosecco Reception, Two Drinks, Five Sharing Pizzas, Five Sharing Plates, Unlimited Photobooth for 60 Minutes and Champions T-Shirt
- High Scorer Package – Includes Double Session Length, Prosecco Reception, Three Drinks, Five Sharing Pizzas, Five Sharing Plates, Unlimited Photobooth for 60 Minutes and Champions T-Shirt
- Full Venue Hire – Hire the whole venue for your own Christmas Party and create a Bespoke Package
NEED TO KNOW
- Packages are booked in lanes and each lane can accommodate up to 10 people. Larger groups will be required to book multiple lanes
- All participants must wear closed shoes (no open toe shoes / sandals / flip flops)
- Please do not drink alcohol before participating for safety reasons. Anyone deemed to be drunk or intoxicated may be refused participation