Kayaking SessionEnquire Now
Enjoy an exhilarating Kayaking Session in Liverpool, where you can immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant Docks and take to the water. The perfect activity for groups looking for something fun and different to do in Liverpool.
KAYAKING SESSION LIVERPOOL
Equipped with top-quality wet suits and buoyancy aids provided, you’ll feel comfortable and safe as you navigate the waters and soak in the breathtaking scenery. Experienced instructors will set you up and provide you with expert instructions. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced paddler, they will be there to offer assistance and share their extensive knowledge of kayaking techniques.
As you paddle along, prepare to have a blast on the water. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you navigate gentle currents and explore hidden corners of the dock system. Weather permitting, you can paddle to Liverpool Royal Albert Dock and back, gliding past the spectacular sights of the city.
Whether you’re seeking an adventurous outing, a team-building experience, or simply a unique way to discover Liverpool, our kayaking session offers it all.
- 60 Minute Kayaking Session
- Experienced Instructors
- Buoyancy Aids
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 8 people is required to book
- All participants must bring their own towel. Lockers are on site for 20p
- All participants must sign a waiver form prior to their arrival. If the waiver form is not signed, you can be refused participation
- A relatively good level of swimming is recommended however, buoyancy aids are provided and trained staff are on site