Discover the excitement of a Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Session in the iconic Liverpool Docks. This immersive water activity offers an unforgettable experience for groups seeking adventure and fun on the water.
PADDLEBOARDING SESSION LIVERPOOL
Stand Up Paddleboarding is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing watersports. In this session, you’ll be provided with wetsuits and buoyancy aids to ensure you’re well equipped for a session on the water!
Before setting off, our expert instructors will provide a comprehensive safety briefing and basic instruction on paddleboarding techniques. Even if you’re new to SUP, don’t worry! They will guide you every step of the way, ensuring you feel comfortable and confident on the board.
Once you’re equipped with the necessary skills, it’s time to hit the water. Step onto your paddleboard, feel the stability beneath your feet, and let the adventure begin. Paddle through the docks to Liverpools Royal Albert Dock and take in your surroundings. By the end of your session, you’ll have gained a newfound appreciation for paddleboarding. You’ll have created lasting memories with your group and conquered the water in a unique and thrilling way.
- 60 Minute Paddleboarding Session
- Buoyancy Aids
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 8 people is required to book
- All participants must bring their own towel. Lockers are on site for 20p
- All participants must sign a waiver form prior to their arrival. If the waiver form is not signed, you can be refused participation
- A relatively good level of swimming is recommended however, buoyancy aids are provided and trained staff are on site