A combination of the beautiful game and a British pub classic, Foot Darts is a must try activity. If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Messi or Aguero this is the perfect opportunity to test your accuracy and precision. See if you can hit the ‘ballseye’.
Split into teams and test your (Phil) power as you play a bullseye style game and aim for the highest score on a giant inflatable velcro dartboard. The dartboard has been specially designed with velcro balls so even the worlds worst footballer can’t miss. Not only can you attempt to hit 180 as well as the traditional bullseye there will also be some small games to keep things interesting.
- Venue Hire
- Giant Inflatable Foot Darts Board
- Event Coordinator
- Velcro Footballs
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups 10-20 Players play for 60 minutes
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches.
- In the scenario that a Football Darts Event cannot take place due to inclement weather on the day (e.g. heavy rain or wind), your group will be offered an alternative event at the same venue and time as a replacement (e.g. Football Zorbing, Goggle Football, Archery Combat, Dodgeball or Old School Sports day – all equipment and availability depending). The decision to go ahead will lie with the host on the day.