If you’re looking for a physical activity then you have to try River Bugs. A combination of paddleboarding and white water rafting it’s not for the faint hearted!
River Bugs are small inflatable crafts with inflatable tubes either side and an inflatable back rest. You will be provided with all necessary safety equipment including wetsuits, bouyancy aids, helmets and webbed gloves to help you navigate the waters. It’s up to you how you use the river bugs. You can lay on your front and paddle through the waters or sit upright and let the water take you along. You will experience a variety of rapids including Chainbridge Rapid and Tombstones, on your front, on your back or sitting up you will have so much fun!
- River Bugs
- Professional Instructors
- Safety Equipment
NEED TO KNOW
- Based on a minimum group size of 4 people
- Sessions are either at 09:00am or 13:00pm
- Maximum group size of 17 people per session
- Sessions are run between March and October at 9:00 or 13:00
- You must be able to swim to a competent level
- You will need to bring trainers, a towel, swimwear and a change of clothes (your trainers will get wet!)
- If the river comes up too high, an alternate activity or opportunity to rebook will be offered