Whitewater Rafting provides an exhilarating rush that can’t be felt anywhere else! Feel the adrenaline rush through you as you navigate rushing rapids working as a team to make it through.
You will be whitewater rafting approximately 4km on a natural river with rapids ranging from grade 2-4. You will be kitted out with all the necessary safety equipment and taken to meet your guide who will be a professional instructor. They will give you a safety briefing and instructions on how to manage your rafts. After that it’s out on to the water where you will navigate through some classic rapids such as Serpents tail, Tombstones and Town Falls.some classic rapids such as Serpents Tail, Tombstones and Town Falls.
- 4km Guided Trip
- Professional Instructor
- Safety Equipment
NEED TO KNOW
- Based on a minimum group size of 4 people.
- Session times are 9:30am or 13:30pm
- Sessions last approximately 2.5 hours
- Maximum of 6 people in a raft, larger groups will be split between rafts
- Shoes will get wet so bring an old pair (no open toed shoes or sandals)
- Bring swimwear, spare socks and a towel