Private Poker Night and Meal
Private Poker Night and MealEnquire Now
If you’re looking to try your hand and go all in, our Private Poker Night and Meal is the best place to start. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, a visit to the Casino will either leave you walking away flush or in the mood to forget about your losses and party the night away!
The Private Poker Night and Meal includes a Learn to Play session where you can get to grips with the basics of Poker. Once you’ve got the idea it will be your turn to try and turn your pennies into some serious pounds with a one hour Private Poker Tournament. On top of this will be a complimentary main course meal and drink from the casino menu
- Casino Entry
- One Hour Learn To Play Session
- One Hour Private Poker Tournament
- Main Course Meal
- One Drink per person (Pint of Beer or Lager, Small Glass of House Wine or Single Spirit and Mixer)
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 5 people and maximum group size of 10 people. Groups over 10 will need to pay the cost of the next multiple of 5 (eg. Groups of 11 people will need to pay the cost of 15)
- Group Members will be required to provide ID upon entry
- All group members must be over the age of 18 to enter the Casino
- Meal Pre-orders will be required 14 days in advance
- Venue Management reserve the right to refuse entry if anyone is deemed to be intoxicated.