If you’ve hired your own accommodation why not hire a Private Chef to go with it? Our chefs can come to you and take care of all your culinary needs. What’s more they even tidy up after themselves. What more could you want?
Our Private Chef will be professionally trained and will provide restaurant quality cuisine. Just sit back and relax as a tasty feast is prepared for you in the comfort of your own accommodation. Once everyone has eaten and is happily full the chef will then clean down the kitchen on be on their way. It’s the perfect warm up for a Hen Party evening. Why not add a Naked Butler to your evening as well to serve you?
- Private Chef
- Variety of Menu Choices
MENU OPTIONS – Let us know your preferred menu choice when you enquire so we can send you more menu information.
- Italian – Two Course for £39pp / Three Courses for £45pp – Minimum of 9 people
- Thai – Two Course for £39pp / Three Courses for £46pp – Minimum of 9 people
- French – Two Courses for £42pp / Three Courses for £47pp – Minimum of 9 people
- British– Two Courses for £42pp / Three Courses for £49pp – Minimum of 9 people
- Spanish – Two Courses for £42pp / Three Courses for £50pp – Minimum of 9 people
- Indulge Debut – Two Courses for £49pp / Three Courses for £59pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Indulge Francais – Two Courses for £50pp / Three Courses for £60pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Indulge Classic – Two Courses for £52pp / Three Courses for £62pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Indulge Gourmet – Two Courses for £55pp / Three Courses for £65pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Indulge Premium – Two Courses for £59pp / Three Courses for £69pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Indulge Vegan – Two Courses for £55pp / Three Courses for £65pp / Five Courses for £79pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Indulge Xmas – Three Courses for £69pp – Minimum of 8 people
- Deluxe Signature – Five Courses for £85pp – Minimum of 6 people
- Deluxe Luxe– Six Courses for £89pp – Minimum of 6 people
- Deluxe Tasting Seven – Seven Courses for £95pp – Minimum of 5 people
- Deluxe Tasting Nine – Nine Courses for £110pp – Minimum of 5 people
- Breakfast Platter -Includes choice of two full breakfast dishes and two American Pancake Stack variations – £39pp – Minimum of 10 people
- Meze Platter – Eight Items for £45pp – Minimum of 9 people
- Tapas Platter – Nine Items for £50pp – Minimum of 9 people
- USA Grill Platter – Seven Items for £45pp – Minimum of 9 people
- BBQ – Ten Items for – £50pp – Minimum of 9 people – Requires working BBQ on the property
- Garden Platter – Eleven Items for £65pp – Minimum of 7 people
- Brunch – Includes Juices, Fruit, Italian Meat and Cheeses, Croissants and choice of two Brunch dishes – £35pp – Minimum of 9 people
NEED TO KNOW
- Only available at private self-catering properties. If the property is outside a 5-mile radius of a large town or city, this will incur a travel charge.
- Please see individual menus for minimum group sizes
- Menu and dish selections to be decided in advance (vegetarian items are available)
- Groups must collectively choose between Starter & Main OR Main & Dessert for Two-Course bookings
- The chef will arrive 2-4 hours prior to eating time to prepare.
- Please ensure there is an adequate amount of pots, pans, dishes and utensils, along with enough crockery for the number of heads
Why not also check out
Private Chef FAQs
Why should I book a Private Chef?
A Private Chef takes away the hassle. Whether you’re away for the weekend on a Hen Do or celebrating a special birthday, your Chef can come in, provide a restaurant quality meal and clean up afterwards without you having to leave the house of lift a finger!
What type of events is a Private Chef suitable for?
A Private Chef is perfect for any kind of party or private event. You may have hired a house for a Hen Weekend and want to eat in one night. Or you may be celebrating a Birthday and want the luxury of going out to dinner by staying in. As long as your group meets the minimum number of heads for your chosen menu, a Private Chef can be suitable for any occasion
Who supplies the cooking equipment, plates and cutlery?
The Chef doesn’t come fully equipped so they will require items like pots and pans to be provided. They will use your own plates and cutlery so you will need to make sure there is enough for the number of heads.
Who cleans up after a Private Chef?
Your Chef will ensure that the kitchen is wiped down and left clean after cooking and will wash up any dishes after you’ve eaten. Essentially, they will leave the kitchen as they found it! Please ensure there is washing up liquid and tea towel for the Chef to use on site.
Can I choose my Private Chef?
Chefs are allocated depending on the menu, number of people and the location. With each service, the best chef is allocated to ensure the highest standard so you only need to enjoy the experience on the day.
When will my Private Chef arrive?
Each menu is different and requires different preparation times. The day before your event, you will be notified of your chefs arrival time. This can be anything from one to four hours prior to your eating time depending on the menu selected and the number of people.