Old School Sports Day
Old School Sports Day
Enjoy a day reliving your childhood memories with this fabulous Old School Sports Day event. On your marks, get set, go! Once split into teams you will get to take part in a range of nostalgic games including Egg and Spoon Race, Sack Race, Three Legged Race and Space Hoppers.
This fantastic event has an activity that everyone will love. Old School Sports Day can be a great competitive team event but the overall aim is for everyone to have fun! Once everyone is raced out, the event finishes with the crowning of the Old School Champions. For Hen groups we can provide a ‘Mr and Mrs Quiz’ to break up the games halfway through.
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Sports Day Bibs and Headbands
- Classic Sports Day Events
- Pitch Hire
- Mr & Mrs Quiz (available for hen events)
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear and clothing is advised
- Groups 10-18 play for 60 Mins, Groups 19-25 play for 90 Mins and Groups 26+ play for 120 Mins
- Anyone who is pregnant is unable to participate due to health and safety
- Can be held at your own venue providing you have a large, flat, open space free of obstacles.
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
Why not also check out
Old School Sports Day FAQs
1. What is Old School Sports Day?
Competition, nostalgia and fun. If that doesn’t sum up Old School Sports Day, we don’t know what does! In seriousness, in this event you will take on a range of games just like you did back in your school days, including Egg & Spoon Race, Sack Race and Space Hoppers. You’ll be split into teams and colour coded, just like the real thing. Cheer on your teammates as you all race to become the Old School Sports Day Champions!
2. Where does Old School Sports Day take place?
This is a fully mobile event that can come to your venue, no matter where you are in the UK!
3. Who can take part in Old School Sports Day?
You must be 18+ years to take part in this event. Additionally, due to health & safety, pregnant ladies are unable to participate in this activity.
4. How long does Old School Sports Day last?
The duration of this event depends on the group size! For up to 19 people, it’s 60 minutes, 90 minutes for up to 25 people and 120 minutes for 26+ people.
5. Why should I do Old School Sports Day?
Whether it’s a Hen Do, Stag Do, Team Building Day or any other event, Old School Sports Day works for everything! It’s competitive, sporty (but you don’t have to be!) and full of lots of laughs. If you’re looking for a fun and memorable event, then look no further!