Bodyboarding is a super fun and highly addictive sport where you are guaranteed to be catching your first wave within 10 minutes of being in the water. You’ll get changed into a wetsuit with an identity vest over the top, you will also be given your bodyboard and fins.
The lesson begins with a quick lesson on the sand covering beach safety and ocean awareness, you will then progress onto prone Bodyboarding. Once your group are happy with this your coaches will take you through trimming and turning left and right again giving you the opportunity to practice.
The final part of the lesson will involve heading back to the sand and donning your fins, you will be taught how to use the fins effectively and how to get outback to the deeper water and unbroken waves by duckdiving. You will then progress onto catching the green waves giving you longer rides and bigger thrill! Our coaching team offer tuition tailored to your ability with coaches of Surfing GB qualified calibre who are fully insured.
Your Bodyboarding Lesson includes:
- Meet and greet with your guides.
- Enrolment and allocation of wetsuits, bodyboards and fins
- We will provide you with top quality wetsuits and bodyboards and fins.
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables.
- Safety talk for the whole party.
- Two hour surf lesson.
- A bottle of bubbly to celebrate
NEED TO KNOW
- All you will need to bring with you is swimwear to wear underneath your wetsuit and a towel
- If you will be joining us for some surfing during the warmer months then we recommend bringing along some sun cream
- We pride ourselves in having the best instructors in the business