Team Building Activities Single Activities in Sheffield
Outdoor Office Olympics
Available from May 2023!
Old School Sports Day
Beatz 'N' Bingo Musical Bingo
Four Quarters Team Challenge
Charity Bike Build
Charity Putt For A Purpose
Mobile Molecular Cocktail Making Class
Master Of The Tasks
Soap Box Derby
The Enigma Project
It's A Knockout
Game Your Thrones
Bonkers Team Games
Ninja Warrior Package
GPS Treasure Hunt
Mobile Pasta Making Class
Level Up Team Building Challenge
Urban Explorer GPS Scavenger Hunt
Mobile Bartender Cocktail Service
Mobile Gin Tasting Class
Mobile Cocktail Making Class
TGI Fridays Cocktail Masterclass
TGI Fridays Bottomless Brunch
Game of Kings
Going For Gold
Sun and Games
Around The World Challenge
Scavenger Hunt Time Bomb
Quintessentially English Lawn Games
Court Room Roast
Let's Get Ready To Jungle
Escape The Office
Go Mad In The Country - Murder Mystery
Bear Grylls Survival Experience
Wall Street Traders
Archery and Duck Herding
Macramé Plant Hanger Workshop
Virtual Macramé Plant Hanger Workshop
Crazy Inflatable Games
The Big Virtual Game Show
Ceramic Painting Workshop
Clay Sculpture Workshop
An Introduction To Self Defence
French Wine & Cheese Pairing
Candle Making Workshop
The Big Escape GPS Game
Rave Dance Off
Slug and Lettuce Cocktail Making and Buffet
Ready, Steady, Cook
Einstein Cookery School
The Big Virtual Pub Quiz
Lip Sync Battle
Virtual Drawing Workshop
Virtual Rogue Agent Escape Room
Yates Cocktail Making Class
Virtual Cocktail Making
Revolucion De Cuba Cocktails and Tapas
Revolucion De Cuba Cocktail Masterclass and Two Course Meal
Tree Top Adventure
Nerf Gun Wars
Virtual Bake With A Legend
Virtual Magic and Mind Reading Show
Mobile Mission Inflatables
Chocolate Making Workshop
Virtual Bunting Making
Half Day Paintball inc. 300 Paintballs
Half Day Paintball
Team Building Activities Multi-Activities in Sheffield
Team Building Activities Evening Activities in Sheffield
TGI Fridays Two Course Meal
Comedy Murder Mystery
Traditional Two Course Meal and Drink
Slug and Lettuce Two Course Meal
Bella Italia Two Course Meal and Drink
Revolution Two Course Meal with Drink
Enquire for Team Building Activities in Sheffield. Book your Corporate Event with just a £100 deposit hassle free.
SHEFFIELD TEAM BUILDING AND SHEFFIELD CORPORATE EVENTS
Planning a Team Building or Corporate Event in Sheffield is a great idea, as there a multitude of options to choose from. Sheffield is home to not only many companies with great indoor venues, but has a fantastic countryside with lots of outdoor venues as well, meaning the opportunities are truly endless.
Whether you’re looking for a small event or a large event, Sheffield is guaranteed to have something to accommodate you, meaning you can select the perfect experience for you and your team.
If you’re struggling with how best to plan your Team Building Experience or Corporate Away Day in Sheffield, not to worry! Our team is on hand to help you out every step of the way to ensure your Sheffield Team Building event is a huge success.
INDOOR TEAM BUILDING IDEAS IN SHEFFIELD
Sheffield has a huge range of venues to offer for your indoor Team Building event. Whether you’re looking for a small or a large event, Sheffield is sure to have something to complement your plans! Indoor Team Building Activities in Sheffield are perfect if you are planning a conference or a Christmas Party.
Popular Indoor Sheffield Team Building Events
- Bakeathon – Find the Mary Berry’s and Paul Hollywood’s among your team as you work together to become the Bakeathon Stars! Teams will be challenged with a variety of signature bakes and are encouraged to experiment with flavours! Although a winner is announced, there are no losers as you get to keep your bakes to take home!
- CSI Experience – Work together to inspect clues, investigate leads and solve a murder! Teams must work together to match the clues to the suspect profiles and then present their findings. But, be careful, as you may be sending an innocent man to jail!
- Master of the Tasks – Thinking outside the box is crucial in this Team Building activity! Compete in a series of games and challenges to win points. However, make sure that logic and quick wit are on your side, as teams won’t know what challenges they will be doing until they open the golden envelope!
- Qubed – Can you beat the Qube? Go head-to-head in a series of challenges designed to test nerves, determination, and skill. Earn points for your teams before facing the grand finale!
- Teamopoly – Mr Monopoly will help you navigate your way around the life-sized board by completing fun tasks, games, and challenges. Earn money fast through challenges to acquire property. Make careful trading decisions to ensure your teams are the winners of Teamopoly!
OUTDOOR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN SHEFFIELD
Outdoor Team Building Activities are incredibly popular, with many companies favouring getting their teams out in the fresh air. As Sheffield has such fantastic open spaces to offer, that makes this the perfect venue for outdoor Team Building events! Whether you’re planning a Summer Corporate Party, or just looking to accommodate more people in a wide, open space, Sheffield has everything you need!
Popular Outdoor Team Building Activities in Sheffield
- Soap Box Derby – Go back in time to a past era with Soap Box Derby! Work together in teams to build and construct a self-propelled soap box car from the materials won through sponsorship pitches! Will your team’s creative designs get them to poll position? Or will they be left in a pile of cardboard!
- Quintessentially English Lawn Games – Transform your space into an English country garden with various zones. Take part in games such as archery, croquet, and giant garden games! Earn points in each activity to make sure you’re crowned the winners!
- It’s a Knockout – A mobile event full of fun, inflatables and madness! With different fun stations and zones for teams to participate in, there’s something for everyone. Go head-to-head in activities and be in competition throughout the event!
- Old School Sports Day – On your marks, get set, go! Relive your childhood memories with this fabulous Old School Sports Day event! Work together in nostalgic games such as Egg and Spoon Race, Tug of War, and Relay Race. Do you have what it takes to become the Old School Sports Day Champions?
- Crystal Challenge – Do you have what it takes to take on the Crystal Challenge? Compete in four different zones and be tested both mentally and physically as you go head-to-head to win crystals for your team. Be sure to be ready for the finale…the Crystal Challenge Dome!
VIRTUAL EVENTS FOR SHEFFIELD BASED COMPANIES
Although many teams are able to get together for in-person Team Building events, many companies are opting for a hybrid approach, with some working from home and some working in the office. If you want to make sure you can get your whole team together, no matter where they are in the world, Virtual Events is a great way to make this happen!
Popular Virtual Event Ideas
- The Big Virtual Game Show – Take a nostalgic journey through the 80s, 90s, and 2000s with your favourite game shows. Guaranteed to bring out your competitiveness with lots of laughs along the way, this is a virtual game show like no other!
- Virtual Drawing Workshop – Surprise yourself by bringing out the artistic side you never knew you had! Join our artistic expert in a virtual class designed to be fun and interesting for anyone! Put pencil to paper and create a masterpiece from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Virtual Rogue Agent Escape Room – Do you have what it takes to discover the MI5’s mole? Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to use the government’s secret online portal to collect evidence and advise the agency of the Rogue Agent’s whereabouts. Race to become the first to unmask the mole!
- Virtual Cocktail Making – Celebrate your team’s hard work with a Virtual Cocktail Making Class! Dabble in the art of mixology to create cocktail classics such as a Pornstar Martini and a Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
- The Big Virtual Pub Quiz – Show off your pub quiz skills in The Big Virtual Pub Quiz! Play from your office or home office and get the whole team involved to see who will be crowned the Pub Quiz winner!
WHAT TO DO IN SHEFFIELD
Sheffield is a thriving city with many industrial links, meaning there’s no shortage of things to do! Whether you’re based in Sheffield or planning a Corporate Away Day, Sheffield is a great location to get your team together and enjoy a Team Building Event! Here’s some things you can do in Sheffield to enhance your Team Building Event or Corporate Away Day.
- Sheffield Botanical Gardens – If you’re looking for a relaxing start or end to your Team Building Day, why not take in the nature that Sheffield has to offer and visit the Sheffield Botanical Gardens? This could be a great way for your teams to relax and get to know each other before or after an exciting day of Team Building!
- Sheffield Cathedral – If you’re looking to inject some culture into your Corporate Away Day, why not take your team through Sheffield Cathedral? After a day of fun and intensive Team Building, this can be a great way to let your team interact in a relaxed environment whilst making the most of what Sheffield has to offer
- City Centre – Why not treat your team to an evening in Sheffield City Centre to unwind after their day of Team Building? With restaurants, bars and cafes, there’s plenty on offer and something for everyone in Sheffield’s stunning city centre!