Customer safety is our number one priority so we have worked hard to ensure you can book activities with confidence knowing you can enjoy yourselves and stay safe.
Under the government guidelines of organised outdoor sport or licensed outdoor physical activity and supervised sporting activity, depending on local restrictions, sports events can go ahead for groups larger than the ‘Rule of 6’ except in Tier 4 areas. The following activities come under the category of Organised Team Sports –
- Archery Combat / Archery MayHEN
- Dance Classes
- Electric Shock Football
- Extreme Dodgeball
- Football Dartboard
- Football Zorbing / Bubble MayHEM / Bubble MayHEN
- Foot Golf
- Goggle Football
- Old School Sports Day
- Nerf Gun Wars
The events fall into the Organised Outdoor Sports, Licensed Physical Activity and Supervised Sporting categories for the following reasons –
- All activities are variations of sport / dance
- All activities have been risk assessed and accepted as Covid secure.
- All activities have necessary event insurance
Going forward things will be a little different in regards to how events are run and there will be new procedures for some activities which are designed to keep you and your friends and family safe –
- There will be a continued emphasis on cleaning and sanitizing activity equipment before and after use for each booking.
- All activity staff are provided with necessary PPE equipment.
- Depending on the activity, activity staff will run through a health and safety briefing at the start of the activity.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for activity participants.
- Social distancing will be present where possible and only the activity coordinator and active participants will be allowed onto a playing area.
- Any participants who develop or display symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to stay home and isolate.
- Depending on the venue where your activity takes place, all players will need to sign in for Track and Trace following government guidelines.
- All venue visitors are asked to wear a mask when indoors however a mask is not required during any activity
We will continue to follow government guidelines and updates as we know things can change. If we are unable to host your event due to venue closures and no available alternatives, either a full refund, credit voucher or re-schedule option will be offered. However, if you decide to cancel your event when the event can still go ahead, no refund will be offered however we may be able to offer the credit voucher or reschedule option depending on the proximity of your event. We will always offer as much flexibility as possible where we can.
If you are concerned about your booking, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. For further information on government guidelines, you can visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.