Visiting a city you’ve never been to before? With the GPS Challenge it’s a great way of doing something fun while you’re out and about exploring! Get into teams and take on the challenge!
The GPS Challenge has four different themes that you can choose from. If you want to be a tourist for the day then City Explorer is the one for you, if you want a fun pub crawl then you definitely want to do the Pub Explorer! Split into teams and take part in a varied selection of tasks, questions, clues and challenges.It’s a brilliant way of getting out and about and competing with your group!
City Explorer – A creative way to explore the city you’re in. Your GPS challenge will incorporate local history, landmarks and themed questions and tasks.
Pub Quiz – A typical pub quiz challenge that will include 3 pub stops along the way! Questions and tasks will be completely random and not related to your location.
Pecking Order – Especially for the Hens! Includes photo and video tasks which are very Hen Do specific and also a couple of pub stops on the way.
Big Man Challenge – Of course this one’s for the Stags. Includes photo and video tasks, movie knowledge questions and 3 pub challenges!
- Self Guided GPS Challenge
- Quiz Questions
- Live Scoreboard
- Phone Support
NEED TO KNOW
- Based on a minimum group size of 6 people
- GPS Challenge Theme will need to be specified when booking (City Explorer is available in specific locations)
- You will be required to download an app and use your mobile data to participate
- Please be aware of your mobile providers data charges if using your mobile in another country