ON THE DAY
Archery combat is a hybrid of paintball, archery and dodgeball. Played similar to dodgeball but with arrows and bunkers, the object of the game is to eliminate all players in the opposing team by hitting them with an arrow. If a player catches an arrow they can bring one of their eliminated players back into the game. Five target cones each holding a ball are placed in front of the bunkers, the battle then begins.
The two teams are separated by a neutral zone, if a player catches an arrow they can bring one of their eliminated players back into the game. The game ends when either all team members are eliminated or all five cones have been hit or time runs out. The scoring is very simple, you will get 30 points for an eliminated player and 50 points for a targeted cone.
Each game will last for up to 10 minutes when the scores are added and the teams swap ends. The umpire will a scorecard for each game and will record the points scored by either team. A match is made up of five games. If there are numerous teams then the event will be run as matches where the winning team moves through to the next round so there will be an eventual winner.
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- Shower and changing facilities are available on site
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups of 10-19 players play for 60 minutes and groups 20+ play for 90 minutes