Get ready to take your tastebuds on an adventure with the Afternoon Tea. This is the perfect excuse to indulge in sweet treats, Savoury bites, and a cup of tea (or several).
For starters, Afternoon Tea is popular in the UK for a reason! That’s because it is delicious! Something about drinking unlimited amounts of tea and eating freshly prepared food is so calming and of course…delicious.
But perhaps the best part of afternoon tea is the atmosphere. There’s something about sitting in a cosy tea room, surrounded by the elegant decor and soothing music, that makes you feel like you’ve stepped into a different era. Of course, Afternoon Tea isn’t just for special occasions. It’s a wonderful way to break up a busy day or treat yourself to a little indulgence. So the next time you find yourself in need of a pick-me-up, why not gather some friends and head to go get some Afternoon Tea? You won’t regret it!
Sitting and enjoying Afternoon Tea makes it feel like time has come to a standstill and you can enjoy this time with those closest to you.
- Selection of Sandwiches
- Selection of Sweet Treats
- Hotel Venue
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of Eight
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Afternoon Teas are held at hotel venues across the UK. The venue will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Upgrade to Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for £40